Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
6 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 3:54:50 PM

So starting with the Umbral choir, I really like them. However I gotta say seeing them in ground battles is a slight bit dissapointing. I think it would be cool that instead of it just being clouds it could be like their picture for their population where you have a manifsted soldier coming from the cloud. Another change I would like to see is for them to be able to assign governors onto sanctuarys.

Now, with the Vodyani. I like the Vodyani but one thing that bothered me a bit is that when you brainwash a minor civilization you don't get to take their ships. I would like to see that as a feature because it could help the Vodyani make it into a rough mid game. Other than that I don't really see too much of a need for any extra quality of life changes.

Updated 22 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Feb 2, 2019, 10:58:48 AM

You get their ships when you forcefully remove them from the system. So you'd have to trade a trickle of Essence for some ships. Personally I detest the neutral ships as I find them poorly designed, but I suppose one'd always fine some use for them.

But the part about the Choir sounds real cool! Have no clue how hard it'd be to do, but it sounds neat.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment