Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Change and Improve Ground Army

MilitaryGround Battles

6 years ago
Mar 8, 2019, 12:14:30 AM

First, I apologize for any misspelling or phrase that is not fully understood. I still do not speak English very well and I just want to leave my opinion.

Maybe one of the things that attracts me to the game are the ground battles. In contrast to the spaceships, which have a wide range of customization based on the application of the "Modules", I feel that the same emotion is missing to see how our army evolves as we move forward in the game. Since waiting to collect 25 or 50 of palladium or quadrinix to improve the air force with a single button is not very rewarding. Could add a more personalized option for the armies based on the use of "minor modules"? , since it would be to add some more diversity to the wars on the ground, because the truth is that all armies are the same, and it does not convey any sense of being at war against a genocidal hive or honorable samurai.

Maybe we can add a unique model of invasion according to the civilization we chose to play. That the armies can be improved by missions that provide personalization options. Or maybe add an army loyalty meter based on the happiness of our empire, where if loyalty is low, some soldiers may desert. Add or improve an infiltration model for heroes or special tactical soldiers from our reserves. What about a new military technological achievement that allows for the development of synthetic forces based on the use of certain materials? Everything can be possible through science, not?

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 5:04:35 PM

you can buy armies (manpower) from other factions too.
Hard to mix them together, and some buildings need manpower too.

I too would like deeper armies and invastion strategies, just to make it more livly. not too deep though, just a small improvement, and i do like the extra invasion completion options though but needs a bit more for the fight.
i personally dont upgrade armies with the buttons much, just use cheap titanium and hyperium upgrades and ignore rest. hard to learn and find and use as well. not very good system currently

i had one bad experiance with the ghots taking out enemy systems, i purged one time (destryed their stuff and built sancuaries) but he came and colonised again, this time i had to use another path to destory his colonies, and has to use ships to defend the systems :/.

need a way to hold a system as your own without occupying it such as an outpost that dosent turn into a colony or military outpost etc.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment