Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Symbiotic Umbral Choir

FactionsPopulation

5 years ago
Jul 25, 2019, 2:23:30 PM
Hello. Passing the quest chain, and generally playing for this faction, I noticed that for it it is possible only to transfer the population of small factions to essentially nothing, and the full-fledged factions to the population, essentially the same as Umbral Choir. I have this question: why not make a more neutral version of "coexistence" with other civilizations? I think that in the title of this idea, you understand what idea I am talking about. Tell me what you think about it and what ideas you have about the gameplay in this case.
Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jul 30, 2019, 3:31:24 PM

I like this idea a lot personnally. I think tat for a pacifist faction Umbral Choir are a bit too much in the extreme of "purging the galaxy". I'd like to see a part of the being able to be a bit more symbiotic. Especially when I sometimes play with friends and we have pact of non-agression.

What if you could go with different outcome if you are allied with a faction? Sanctuary could give bonus to both the other faction and you. Would also give more depth to the "spy faction" as they could ally for a time to share bonuses and could be able to backstab their ally which give them opened access to their star system.

Hack should also be far easier toward your ally, almost like they let the door open for you.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 30, 2019, 3:52:45 PM
swiftroph wrote:

I like this idea a lot personnally. I think tat for a pacifist faction Umbral Choir are a bit too much in the extreme of "purging the galaxy". I'd like to see a part of the being able to be a bit more symbiotic. Especially when I sometimes play with friends and we have pact of non-agression.

What if you could go with different outcome if you are allied with a faction? Sanctuary could give bonus to both the other faction and you. Would also give more depth to the "spy faction" as they could ally for a time to share bonuses and could be able to backstab their ally which give them opened access to their star system.

Hack should also be far easier toward your ally, almost like they let the door open for you.

But this is very good. For the allied faction with the Umbral Chour, the symbiotic mode of coexistence is really good. You just need to think over the idea better and it will be nice. I would like the developers to see the idea ...
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 16, 2019, 7:02:13 PM
swiftroph wrote:

I have an idea about the implementation of this idea. I've been thinking about it and decided that it would be nice to make such a "choice" during the main quest Umbral Choir. Ie, if you choose to retain a single mind's ability to "purify" (in fact destruction for the sake of knowledge) are not lost and will be what it was (she gives good bonuses). If you divide the Chpir into separate parts, you get a symbiosis that will provide small bonuses to both sides and the more people will be subjected to symbiosis, the more powerful bonuses. You can even come up with new types of interaction as with the preservation of a single mind, and division. But - this is how the developers will decide, if they, of course, see this idea... In which case, it will be possible to kidnap the population, but if the relationship is at least a "cold war" (ie, in the side of the war). How about that?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment