I want the ability to just indefinitley let my systems build the same ship over and over again.

With one of my custom races I'm able to build about 100 ships per turn, I own nearly half of the biggest galaxy available (because the game just repeatedly crashes after that point) and I just want to spam ships. This results in me letting an auto clicker run for a very long time for just one turn... Please let me just infi loop it instead, and yes I've totally lost track of my systems and have them often inefficiently run without enough to do.

If you want to build such an op faction yourself: Gene-Hunter affinity, Riftborn population, +150% fids craver trait, sowers planet repairing trait, sowers minor faction (to splice), industry +30%, exploit Gene-Hunter way of turning population into main population and Riftborn not eating increased food amount and splice the hell out of everthing, I also use Federation to increase system limit with heroes bought with my overload of dust, for the maximum boost you can also use the last ability of craver heroes but that eats through planets way to fast.