Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
8 years ago
Jan 3, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

Through the questline we make decisions that are meant to change your empire a lot. It is clearly seen in UE quests (military/industry /science). But the only thing you get is the ability to construct some improvements. Maybe it should be taken to a more significant level?

My idea is that the whole empire will change, based on your decisions. Your people would become something else. For example , if you choose scientific path Raians won't stay industrialists and will become scientists. If Sophons decide to militarise the AI they will stop being pacifists and will become militarists. 

This will increase the replayability as different paths will make the game unlike the previous one. Also it won't be boring to play with 2 UE as they will be very different.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Jan 3, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Doubled as a result of an accident and slow internet connection. I'm sorry. Can you give an advice how to delete this one?

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 5, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

I like the Idea , but i think it is almost impossible for an Government to change the believes of a whole Culture and Population , i think the faction you "supported" should a get low but permanent support boni for elections . it would somehow show that it is possible for your Government to change the Mindset of your People just because they choose one of two options , but only a few of them . 

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment