Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

An Endless Wiki in-game

Game optionsScreen

7 years ago
May 27, 2017, 6:01:16 AM

Actually the game really need an in-game wiki.

Some of friends of mine bought the games but don't understand anything in the general background. Dust, Endless virtuel/concret etc....

It would be cool to have an in-game wiki with the general history, and some others things you can unlock the first time you encounter them in game : 

-Anomalies (you have damn good art, use it in bigger size in the wiki !)

-Unique planet (Faction capital, Tor, Auriga etc...)

-Faction and Academy quest (each time you finish a faction quest, you unlock the story of that faction and the quest in the wiki).

-Minor factions (same things for anomalies, the art is by far too smal for minor factions !)

-And for people having Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless, explain in the wiki the link between the 3 games.

Hoping dev will like it ! 

ADD : 

In the wiki, we could also have a library with all ending movie unlocked by the players.

Updated 21 days ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

As much as I myself wanted to see this, we have to face the reality that it is not feasible for us to integrate this into the structure of ES2. So while this is not really out of Vision for us, I unfortunately have to assign it that status for technical reasons.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 5, 2017, 7:23:45 PM

Even for players who've played previous Endless games, a wiki would be a blessing. The game have tons of new concepts (say Trading compagnies, Ground invasion, Manpower, System level...). The tutorial help, obviously, but sometime you just want to check a concept during the game.

For implementation example, see the Civiopedia of the Civilisation series.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 6, 2017, 7:03:53 AM

It would be easier to understand the background too. 

The game really need it.

Yes the Idea is the Civiopedia.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 7, 2017, 7:22:12 AM

Yes please, just yesterday I was looking for a wiki because of my failure to understand unfallen vines, adding one would be a major timesaver. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

Dagart

DEV Dagart

status updated 7 years ago

it is quite a technical challenge for us...
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 9, 2018, 5:33:31 AM

Let the game players create and edit the WIKI; you guys can simply maintain it. It is very simple to create a public WIKI that the game creators control. You guys know that.

What is the harm in setting up a public WIKI and see how it goes?

It requires very little work on your part....

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

As much as I myself wanted to see this, we have to face the reality that it is not feasible for us to integrate this into the structure of ES2. So while this is not really out of Vision for us, I unfortunately have to assign it that status for technical reasons.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment