Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
7 years ago
Jun 5, 2017, 1:39:54 PM

In brief... increase the number, the profit and the pleasure to have the moons around her planet. How in the first one Endless Space and his hunting in endless temples !

-Many more moons (as in the reality)

-The moons and the orbits of the moons visible (according to the level of zoom)

-The moons are not annomalies but another kind of planet : they ask only for probes to be scanned. Not take a slot of annomalies of a world.
-Moons increase the level of population by one (need a research ?) Two moon increase by two, etc

-Increase the number of moon research ? Or include the effects (new buiding) in already existing research ?

-The research on the moons allows to build new buildings (dome of population, base of defense, lunar factory, commercial spaceport ?)

-Moons have two size : tiny and small. Tiny have one slot of build, smal have two.

-Moons of a giant gaseous planète have life ! Of the very rare moons of gaseous giant could be livable (as a small secondary planet?) with a size going of tiny, to small, to average.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Unfortunately this extensive rework of how moons work in ES2 probably won't make it into the game.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jun 7, 2017, 7:35:15 AM

I've really missed the moons from ES1, they were a fun addition and I'd like to see them return to prominence.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 7, 2017, 7:59:03 AM

Indeed, moons in first Endlees space were by far better ; temple hidden on it etc...

Half of the time in Endless space 2, when you explore a moon, it finish destroyed....

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 9, 2017, 6:48:00 PM

Yeah, moons are rubbish compared to ES1.

Also, moon explorations need to be a tier earlier. It's mind boggling how it's so difficult. I mean, what's the first non-terrestrial body we explored? A moon. And all we had was a crappy rocket ship.

0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 26, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

Thank You verry mutch !  Happy to have been useful ;)

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 4, 2017, 5:38:23 PM

I think it's a must have feature for greater space immersion(at least the gas planet moons) but I'm not fond of sifting through all my systems in a turn once that mid to end tier tech is researched. At that point I already have many systems and wars to deal with, it just becomes a task under that stress. Spreading the whole process over the different stages of game like terraforming tech would be nice. Begining the exploration in early game and reaping the rewards later could give us more stuff to do in early slow stages of the game without giving starting boost. Also moon terraforming maybe? 

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 8:33:26 AM

It would be nice to see more moons and moon-related technology in game indeed. ES1 definitely has more interesting moons/

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2018, 3:07:01 AM
Evgenman wrote:

It would be nice to see more moons and moon-related technology in game indeed. ES1 definitely has more interesting moons/

I TOTALY AGREE with you there my friend, more moons and moon based  exploration & tech please?

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Unfortunately this extensive rework of how moons work in ES2 probably won't make it into the game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment