Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Current Voting options

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 12:02:27 AM
so i noticed that in the current voting options it doesn't state that the alternative options will be added in later, will they or is it just the winner?

i ask cause i noticed that the "wonder" option is winning and im wondering (no pun intended) what this refers to? is the the current Wonder victory building that is being referred to or just some other type of mega structure that will be added if it wins?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 8:55:44 AM
I guess they refer to some other type of structure...the option talks about achievements-based strong boosts, which makes me think about a totally different thing than the usual wonder victory ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 9:10:37 AM
Hackuity wrote:
I guess they refer to some other type of structure...the option talks about achievements-based strong boosts, which makes me think about a totally different thing than the usual wonder victory ^^

For it's like an boosted random event smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 11:00:10 AM
Tredecim wrote:
For it's like an boosted random event smiley: biggrin

Not completely random, I guess...they should be somehow linked to your actions and achievements ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 3:03:27 PM
The idea here is for us to reward the players for being the first one in the game to achieve something epic.

It is totally the idea of World Wonders, except that it is not just about building something massive.

For example:

The first player to discover Applied Casimir Effect (unlocks space travels via wormholes) gains +2 smiley: speed for 50 turns

The first player to reach an army of 100.000 smiley: stickouttongueower:, gains + 2smiley: commandpoints

The fist player to build the Eternal Garden gains +1 smiley: stickouttongueopulation: on all tiny and small planets

These are just examples only meant to illustrate the concept.

We want with these wonders, to give strong bonuses for our players to be the first to reach a milestone in their playstyle. Knowing also that someone has reach such a milestone is a great way to rhythm the game.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what we want to achieve with that feature.

ST
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 4:21:07 PM
Indeed ^^

Great thanks for the time you took to explain us what you guys have in mind, and it sounds awesome ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 5:17:43 PM
SpaceTroll wrote:
The idea here is for us to reward the players for being the first one in the game to achieve something epic.

It is totally the idea of World Wonders, except that it is not just about building something massive.

For example:

The first player to discover Applied Casimir Effect (unlocks space travels via wormholes) gains +2 smiley: speed for 50 turns

The first player to reach an army of 100.000 smiley: stickouttongueower:, gains + 2smiley: commandpoints

The fist player to build the Eternal Garden gains +1 smiley: stickouttongueopulation: on all tiny and small planets

We want with these wonders, to give strong bonuses for our players to be the first to reach a milestone in their playstyle. Knowing also that someone has reach such a milestone is a great way to rhythm the game.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what we want to achieve with that feature.

ST

ahh ok thank you for the clarification on that, what about the other options though? will they be added into a later update if that option wins? cause all three of the current options seem like they would be great additions to the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 24, 2012, 5:26:50 PM
Hackuity wrote:
Not completely random, I guess...they should be somehow linked to your actions and achievements ^^

Yep, i basically tried to say this, but described it bad D:

but SpaceTroll was so kind and already explained it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 25, 2012, 9:23:49 AM
ShadowGod56 wrote:
ahh ok thank you for the clarification on that, what about the other options though? will they be added into a later update if that option wins? cause all three of the current options seem like they would be great additions to the game.

you know if we put them as a vote, it means they are important to us as well, we want to do them all, but we prioritize your votes first.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 25, 2012, 11:00:12 PM
SpaceTroll wrote:
you know if we put them as a vote, it means they are important to us as well, we want to do them all, but we prioritize your votes first.

ok thats nice to hear, thank you for clarifying. i forgot the devs here actually play there own game lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 26, 2012, 1:34:11 PM
SpaceTroll wrote:

For example:

ST

I LIKE these ideas!!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment