Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

NEW Faction Traits - HERO - Chosen

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 16, 2012, 11:52:28 PM
Heroes on start in game was not balance, hi arrive with random classes.

One player who have some luck receive good hero, next player don't have chance to good hero. Its verry important on start and sometime decide who win game.

I suggest add to traits new HERO position chosen with description something like that or similar:

Chosen 1/2 price 3

You can select first Hero class before hi arrive to academy.

Chosen 2/2 price 6-9

You can select second Hero class before hi arrive to academy or/and select second hero first class.

What do you think about this?

sorry for english smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 17, 2012, 3:44:12 AM
I just think all Multi player games should give everyone one hero who is Administrator based, and have the other two random. Maybe even make the hero named after the leader of your faction so its 'built in' to the race selection which hero you get. Since your first hero will be looking after your home planet, it makes sense it should be your leader (eg you!)

An Administrator class hero at the start is the difference between winning and losing most of the time. I also restart every single player game I play until I get an administrator class hero.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 17, 2012, 2:19:26 PM
I like the idea, but as others have said I think more needs doing to address the multitude of issues with heroes. Being able to select one of or both classes on at least one of the heroes before you get them would certainly give some consistency.

It also wouldn't be a bad idea to have hero classes determined by what players are doing. Although certain things can't be avoided, so it would be difficult to implement meaningfully.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment