logo amplifiers simplified

specialt trait indicator

Yes, i want to know everything!
No, i am sofon :)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 3:26:30 AM
Probably traits is a bit wrong, but for sure we need indicators for Craver's locus points and Hisho busido.

I believe it is important to know how many bonuses (positive and negative) affects you. It is impossible to make long turm planning if your FIDS are unreliable.

Event continios effects should be stated too.

I actually tried to do notation of all events and effects but after ealy game it became realy hard to do.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 5:17:27 AM
SOPHON FOR THE WIN! Sorry, I cannot, in good conscience, vote against my beloved aliens.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 1:43:05 AM
frakc wrote:
sofons nees only sciencesmiley: smile

...Only enough Science to out-weaponize the competition, then CRUSH THEM UNDER OUR HEELS. smiley: cool
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 7:42:42 AM
Doesn't the empire screen show when you have a Bushido bonus? just like the system screen when you browse over the systems resource bar?

Also, Craver locust is a per planet basis, so it only shows in the system screen.

Soo....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 10:47:23 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Doesn't the empire screen show when you have a Bushido bonus? just like the system screen when you browse over the systems resource bar?

Also, Craver locust is a per planet basis, so it only shows in the system screen.

Soo....

Spot on about the Cravers, though I don't remember seeing the Bushido bonus for Hissho anywhere. You kinda just operate on faith and dreams.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 15, 2012, 12:03:55 AM
Doesn't the empire screen show when you have a Bushido bonus?

no and waht is more important no evidens of number of turns it will remind, Cavere's lokus efect is recoreded but no length evidence too
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 15, 2012, 1:47:44 AM
frakc wrote:
Doesn't the empire screen show when you have a Bushido bonus?

no and waht is more important no evidens of number of turns it will remind, Cavere's lokus efect is recoreded but no length evidence too
The length is unique to each planet. Go to whatever planet you're curious about, and look at the "Locust Points". If it's forty or below, you have an advantage. 41-59 you're normal, and 60+ you lose FIDS. It's not an "empire-wide" bonus though, so there'd be nothing to display on the main screen.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 4:24:23 AM
yeah Iv never had a problem with the cravers locust count but the bushido bonus i could not find.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment