Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Custom unique improvement?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 2:36:57 PM
I think allowing players to design their faction improvement will also work as customize players` unqiue faction.

I know it`s hard to balance but I think different improvement in the late game can give players more chances in the game.

For example,players may not want to use Horatio`s affinity,but they hope to have "Stable Habitats" as one of the specific improvement of their custom faction.In such a case,this option can solves players' problem
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 2:46:59 PM
[sarcasm]Yeah, I'd like a faction with the Automatons affinity and all the production bonuses of the Sowers technology tree.[/sarcasm]

You can't just pick and choose what you'd like/not like with your affinity, you're already given more leeway for creativity than most games allow through the faction traits. I really don't see this as being any more advantageous to gameplay as those ridiculous "Have an "I WIN" trait/building" mods.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 2:26:57 AM
ThatMG wrote:
I totally want cravers fleet cap on every race I make

Exactly what I was thinking. Craver's Fleet research, Pilgrim/Sower/Automaton planet-techs, and UE production bonuses, all married together with Hissho's affinity.

Oh, the lulz I could have...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 1:04:29 PM
Which defeats the point of the game, at least for me. Difficulty isn't something that should be withered to the point of inconsequence. Every effort should be taken to make the game harder overall, while making it more accessible in general.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 1:13:57 PM
Waylander1982 wrote:
Which defeats the point of the game, at least for me. Difficulty isn't something that should be withered to the point of inconsequence. Every effort should be taken to make the game harder overall, while making it more accessible in general.

Agree 100%
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment