Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Improving immersion (suggestion)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 11:32:10 AM
Hi,

I never really read the forums so sorry in advance if my idea has been discussed 746338 times already smiley: smile

I recently started a new game after a long break and I've noticed that random exploration events (the ones you get when exploring a new system at the beginning of the game) are terribly generic. You basically get the same general description text and, literally, "option 1/2/3" to choose from.

I'd really rather have fewer events but with more story behind them. In my game I just basically got more dust for several turns out of nowhere, which is not that great immersion wise imo.

Also - pirate ships got strange names like "piratesystemraider1" smiley: smile That's not really important, but maybe you could give them something well, less generic?

Pirates could benefit from some dev love by the way smiley: smile Maybe creating some pirate clans, with different ship names/specs? Pirate-colonised systems/minor factions? Atm you see a pirate and you think "meh, it will be kinetic damage all along, without any surprises".

Thanks for reading!
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment