Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

community, y u picked all the wrong fighters and bombers

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 11:38:40 PM
I could tell which one of every single choice would be picked. I'm sorry community but you so predictable smiley: stickouttongue. I hate the Horatio fighter choices though, they looked horrible, no offense smiley: frown
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 2:09:54 PM
n18991c wrote:
I think there's a hidden message here about things you'd like to have and experience but cannot because you're a clone...! haha lol

Just...epic smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 2:07:58 PM
Ashog wrote:
Same here, bought, registered, joined, redeemed, voted for designs - didn't guessvote even a single ship design. You all (mostly) are taste perverts here smiley: smile

I wonder why spaceships like fighters and bombers would need wings in vacuo? Ah come oooon!

For Fights and bombardments in the Atmosphere during planet Invasions eh i mean *liberations*.

Igncom1 wrote:
I love the Horatio ships, and the the implication of them being sperm is hilarious considering they are all clones!

Indeed what an ironie...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 1:20:42 PM
Nomas wrote:
There is no correct or wrong pick just the one you like more. Beauty is the eye of the beholder after all

I beg to differ, sir. The world is full of examples of "beholders" having gotten things really horribly wrong... all I can say is brown trousers + yellow shirt = shameful smiley: stickouttongue

Igncom1 wrote:
I love the Horatio ships, and the the implication of them being sperm is hilarious considering they are all clones!

I think there's a hidden message here about things you'd like to have and experience but cannot because you're a clone...! haha lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 12:50:43 PM
Same here, bought, registered, joined, redeemed, voted for designs - didn't guessvote even a single ship design. You all (mostly) are taste perverts here smiley: smile

I wonder why spaceships like fighters and bombers would need wings in vacuo? Ah come oooon!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 12:23:23 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 12:00:20 PM
Iam fine with all the votes....only the Horatio Fighter...man it looks like a Sperm okay!?

...but the other 2 Designs were even worse (a stick -.- and a mini version of the Horatio Corvet)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 11:56:04 AM
There is no correct or wrong pick just the one you like more. Beauty is the eye of the beholder after all
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 11:41:34 AM
stasik28 wrote:
I could tell which one of every single choice would be picked. I'm sorry community but you so predictable smiley: stickouttongue. I hate the Horatio fighter choices though, they looked horrible, no offense smiley: frown

Yep same here. I voted for some of the designs which didn't make it and, even as I voted, I knew which ones everyone else would go for... damn lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 11:24:15 PM
I matched most of the community choices and thought overall, it turned out pretty good.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
Most of the ones I chose are the correct ones. But I think it would be sweet if we could have a variety of fighter/bomber designs. A mix as I would hate to see those other designs go onto the trash. They all look pretty epic. With the exception of the lack luster Horatio fighters
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 10:22:46 PM
The_Quasar wrote:
Think I picked most of those chosen... but a couple were different... however, I'm not unhappy about those chosen, I think they will be good. There were some good entries.

Indeed, all of them were good smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 8:33:13 PM
Think I picked most of those chosen... but a couple were different... however, I'm not unhappy about those chosen, I think they will be good. There were some good entries.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 6:48:17 PM
UndefinedM wrote:
well that goes for most of the people i guess, otherwise they wouldn't be winning..but it was funny how for every one i picked the one i liked best and said something like "ok option b sucks big time" *click* *b is winning*

and it was like that for EVERY vote. lol

usually I pick the ones which are not in favor of the community somehow - but this time i hit them all smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 6:45:04 PM
well that goes for most of the people i guess, otherwise they wouldn't be winning..but it was funny how for every one i picked the one i liked best and said something like "ok option b sucks big time" *click* *b is winning*

and it was like that for EVERY vote. lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 6:43:28 PM
Well, I must say that surprisingly my votes matched with the winning/leading ones lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment