Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Automaton Ship Design Competition, Who are YOU voting for?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 14, 2013, 3:49:04 AM
Originaly from Vicarious :

Well...if someone came to you and ask you what do you would like the most for christmas...

A Bicycle

A Submarine

Or a Bourbon

What would u take...

right...every one would take a Submarine! with nuclear fusion engines! and nuclear warheads! and this cool *ping...ping* sonar sounds which makes the whales suicide!

I mean everyone loves submarines movies too (THE BOAT, Crimson Tide,The Hunt for Red October, etc)

awesome!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 1:58:44 AM
Panzer wrote:
Title says it all. Which ship design are you voting for and why?

I do like your design for the larger ships you have done, and so hands down i have voted for yours.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 18, 2013, 5:57:30 PM
I'm really disappointed that Vahouth's are in the lead. In my opinion, they look decidedly un-Automaton, and I really don't care for any of the concept sketches. I'm sorry to say that I won't even be playing the Automatons anymore because of the look of the ships that will most likely make it in game. But, such is the will of the community.. What can I do about it?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 18, 2013, 8:22:03 PM
I voted for Panzer's as well, but I like all three of them. Everyone did nice work. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 6:04:40 PM
All three designs are awesome. I voted for Panzer because he is the original creator of the faction.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment