Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Automatons ships

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 12:49:24 PM
well i was really not nice surprised when i find on battel filed that automatons don't have own ships,

and i can't find any information about that ,

somebady know that thay will have own ships design in future , and how it will be looks?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 12:57:35 PM
The Automaton faction has been created in a community competition. Panzer won with his "Automaton" biography. We decided to add them to the game, with their own affinity. However, for production reasons, we couldn't design and implement their own ship design.

Later on, we remedied to the situation and created a new competition on the Automaton ship design (Vahouth won). They will get their ships, eventually.

More info here and here and also here.

Edit: ninja'd you. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 12:58:17 PM
They will get new ships, probably with the expansion. Check the Dev blog, it should still be among the posts of the first page. They had a G2G vote about it. There also is a further link that shows more concepts smiley: smile

Damn, Steph beat me to it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 1:34:40 PM
Times like this make me wish that Steph would let me show you guys some of the first concepts. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 7:43:08 PM
vahouth wrote:
Times like this make me wish that Steph would let me show you guys some of the first concepts. smiley: stickouttongue

Just go ahead and do it, she'll never notice... and if she does: it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 5:22:07 PM
I don't want to rub off the wrong way but... I wish more people looked over the dev logs, it really helps a lot.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 5:24:52 PM
vahouth wrote:

*Nudge* Its just a shame, we are like an exclusive club.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment