Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sheredyn race specific technologies?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 10:02:27 PM
I have a question to the Devs now the Sheredyn gets their own affinity will they also got their own race specific technologys along with ther affinity as the other races do?

if yes what will they look like ?

if no

Why not?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 10:34:03 PM
If they were to get race specific tech, it'll probably have some business tech like UE (lore wise (at least out of art book lore) since they bought colonies to get more funds) and then military like increased... kinetics? smiley: biggrin (prob missiles)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 11:57:06 PM
I would love to see a race specific Sheredyn tech in the form of a much harsher training facility, for more elite soldiers, to perhaps boost system military power or tie in to the new planetary invasion mechanics.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 12:34:34 AM
Jaawa wrote:
I would love to see a race specific Sheredyn tech in the form of a much harsher training facility, for more elite soldiers, to perhaps boost system military power or tie in to the new planetary invasion mechanics.
Oh yes!!! Count my vote.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 12:54:16 AM
A Sheredyn spin on the UE tech would be interesting and would keep it in line with their UE funions.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 1:04:23 AM
stasik28 wrote:
What kind of spin would they have on them?
That really depends on what the dev's do with ground invasions, and possibly ship boarding actions if it's on their minds (crosses fingers).
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 1:21:22 AM
Didn't they already say there were boarding actions? If so, you needeth not cross those fingers! smiley: biggrin But I'm more for space combat, ground invasions won't do much if you don't have a fleet to protect the newly conquered planet.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 10:59:17 AM
stasik28 wrote:
Didn't they already say there were boarding actions? If so, you needeth not cross those fingers! smiley: biggrin But I'm more for space combat, ground invasions won't do much if you don't have a fleet to protect the newly conquered planet.
Indeed, it's hard to take over a planet where the planet owners fleet is trying to pound you into your components atoms.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 3:18:37 PM
They're a faction that was created from the United Empires, so I believe that apart from several different traits, they still have the same techs.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 3:37:19 PM
mhh sad thing

but thanks for the answer.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 23, 2013, 2:22:51 PM
Sucks, really...

They are not the UE, only similar to the UE. They deserve their own techs in the game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment