Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Score System Breakdown

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 2, 2013, 4:35:17 PM
Is there anyway to disable this till the end of the game and not on every time you quit. It's kind of hard to build a fleet in secret and then someone quits or we take a break cause they have to go and tada your fleet is no longer secret or your expansion early game is revealed.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 2, 2013, 4:49:34 PM
Thumbs up on this request. Endless multiplayer is designed to take some time and strategy. The final screen makes whatever strat you're going for (military/science/etc) pretty transparent.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 2, 2013, 11:22:05 PM
This is certainly something that needs to be adjusted, just a setting you can tick on or off to display or not to display on Exit would be nice.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 3, 2013, 1:13:28 PM
It would be nice in SP too as sometimes their are races I have not met and I do not want to really know who they are when I quit the game.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 7, 2013, 4:12:42 PM
The AI know this instantly, I think the single player should have options of detailed graphs, that would be more fun, and multiplayer an option for no graph. Possibly in SP the graphs would be only for factions already discovered, and anyway the graphs would be an option too. But I played few games with detailed graphs and in SP I always found it a lot more fun.

EDIT: Possibly graphs could include the notion of hidden fleet, those that never left hangar, but then AI shouldn't know this point too.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 10, 2013, 2:59:05 PM
Also to add onto this I think it would be cool to see detailed charts over time like this

Kind of a cool way to view the rise and fall of various empires.

You could also see how the big fleet battles affected each others military power.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 16, 2013, 4:43:18 PM
Z|insane wrote:
Also to add onto this I think it would be cool to see detailed charts over time like this

Kind of a cool way to view the rise and fall of various empires.

You could also see how the big fleet battles affected each others military power.

+1 to this! I'd love to see the mayhem that i caused graphically when my better designed higher tech ships wrecked the enemy forces which had sooo many more points then my ships.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 16, 2013, 5:00:22 PM
Yes, give us history charts!

Disabling for multi (as an option) would be good too.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment