Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Weapon Balancing

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 28, 2013, 6:02:33 PM
Hello,

i don't get the weapon balancing in this game.

I'm using kinetic weapons only and on long range i'm dealing so much damage that the enemy is down zu 30% hull.

In the medium and short tange phase i miss all the time and do almost no damage.

And is has NOTHING to do with the cards i or the enemy is playing!

I thought it should be the other way around ? almost no damag on long range and massiv on short ???
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 28, 2013, 8:59:05 PM
it would be more on short if u use short range weapons.

but long range weapons do theire job cause the AI is terrible in making ship templates (imo)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 2:07:40 AM
ColeTahn wrote:
Hello,

i don't get the weapon balancing in this game.

I'm using kinetic weapons only and on long range i'm dealing so much damage that the enemy is down zu 30% hull.

In the medium and short tange phase i miss all the time and do almost no damage.

And is has NOTHING to do with the cards i or the enemy is playing!

I thought it should be the other way around ? almost no damag on long range and massiv on short ???

In the vanilla version of the game, kinetics are best at short range. However, in Disharmony, you need to select a range for your weapons to specialize in. It sounds like you have long-range kinetics, which I believe is the default. Damage outside your weapon specialization range is poor.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 10:54:56 AM
Jup thank you, that was the problem.

I didn't realize that new feature because i played disharmoney for the first time
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment