Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

All 11 empires on the same game

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 29, 2014, 9:20:17 AM
Why Amplitude don't give us patch or dlc/expansion that will unlock the option to play with 11 empires on a match? For me, game is incomplete when I must choose the factions which I will play with or against and to let out the rest of 3 empires.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 30, 2014, 10:01:47 AM
Thank you for answer, but I am the same guy who create that thread on the steamsmiley: smile and people from there suggested to post here about this problem
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 28, 2014, 3:26:39 AM
Are you sure if you get your wish and hit random players you won't just get 10 more of the race you happened to chose?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 21, 2014, 8:34:43 AM
I like the idea, it's always hard to choose the race that won't be in the ganme...

But I wish also larger galaxies for that, I think on the biggest map there is already not enought place for 6 or more factions.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 1, 2014, 3:53:51 PM
I see your point. For me though, it's easy to choose who won't be in the game. The Cravers can permanently nerf my planets, and so can the Harmony. Since I can't terraform the planet to itself (if that makes sense?) to 'fix' the depletion, I remove those two factions so I'm not weaker as a result.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 1, 2014, 4:18:40 PM
That's a good point LogicMage.

But I like fighting against Cravers. I like having them in a galaxy map. It's sure I will "grind" them rapidly ! And so it's making me develop ships and fleets rapidly when I see them (I'm not a warrior except if someone is agressive to me).

So I agree with LordVladec : "it's hard to choose the races that won't be in the game" and I think it could be something nice to play in a super huge galaxy with all the races !
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 2, 2014, 10:01:57 AM
LogicMage wrote:
I see your point. For me though, it's easy to choose who won't be in the game. The Cravers can permanently nerf my planets, and so can the Harmony. Since I can't terraform the planet to itself (if that makes sense?) to 'fix' the depletion, I remove those two factions so I'm not weaker as a result.

Yes, I understand you. Totally agree smiley: wink

I hate it if I conquer X-Systems and all of them are "eaten" (what's the Name for in the english Version?) by the cravers. Solution: The patch which give us the possibility to Play with all factions give us also the possibility to terraform such planets! Maybe this will Need about 20 rounds or more and is only avaible with high-end-techs, but I would love this Option smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment