Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Few Tweaks Needed to Make this Great Game Even Better

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 21, 2014, 4:05:24 AM
I first posted this as part of another thread on the main forum. However, I wanted to put it here in hopes the developers will see it. Let me say that I love this game. However, these tweaks would really polish things up.

Four things I hope they do for a final update:

1. Give me an easy way to move something to the top of the build queue.

2. Further improve stability of the game in multiplayer.

3. Give me an option to disable the escape key from exiting to the game menu.

4. Give me a way to turn off the background on the map. (There are a couple of other minor color-blind related issues I'd like done as well, but this one is the hardest for me to deal with.)

I'd like to add one:

5. Clean up pathing. If I tell a fleet to move from system A to system B and there is a direct wormhole path, then take the wormhole path. My last game it consistently would send it my fleet via an indirect route where it got caught in a quagmire. (Yes I know using Ctrl-right click can force it to use the correct route, but it's so unexpected when it does something really stupid.)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 29, 2014, 8:37:14 AM
coyote303 wrote:

1. Give me an easy way to move something to the top of the build queue.

^^^ THIS ^^^

coyote303 wrote:

2. Further improve stability of the game in multiplayer.

^^^ THIS ^^^

coyote303 wrote:

5. Clean up pathing. If I tell a fleet to move from system A to system B and there is a direct wormhole path, then take the wormhole path. My last game it consistently would send it my fleet via an indirect route where it got caught in a quagmire. (Yes I know using Ctrl-right click can force it to use the correct route, but it's so unexpected when it does something really stupid.)

...I always hold down right click on a target when I've selected a fleet - It helps determine the path they'll automatically take smiley: smile

-HK
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment