Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unvault the vaulters

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 2:10:35 AM
I abandoned the game and my mod a while ago due to two issues. 1. No DLC of Vaulters without purchase of another game (Yet promise someday they will be free DLC). Is there any intent or plan for free release? 2. Random faction bug (which carried over to Endless Legends and caused me to abandon it to). Simply put it is having the same races cloned in the setup. I just ask when you set all the races to random only one copy of each appears.. Is there any plan to fix this bug?

Thanks
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 2:32:33 PM
With the 2nd one I think the devs said that in EL it's less likely for a faction to appear in game, if it's already in the game (basically less likely to get doubles), but in ES it just purely random which faction is placed in game (think they said it has something to do with how the world is generated). So if you want no duplicates at all you have to explicitly assign a different faction to each AI.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 26, 2014, 5:54:42 PM
What is the advantage of having duplicate factions? Why can't it be an easy fix or simply put as a setup option (no faction used twice). It really has spoiled mod making for me as even if you specifically assign factions the setup pattern lets you know who will be your close neighbors.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment