Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Easier arrangement of solar-system's build queues

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 3, 2014, 12:51:12 AM
At the moment, if I want to add something new to the top of the build queue, I have to do this:

This is un-fun. :P

My suggestions, simple UI changes:

• Allow us to drag constructions/ships directly from the ‘development’ pane on the left, into a particular location on the queue.
  • Provide a button to extend the list vertically, for those of us with large screens, and lots of empty space on the solar-system view.
  • Allow us to use the scroll-wheel to navigate the list, when we are holding onto (still dragging) an item with our mouse.
  • (This one's really more of a bug) When I drop a build-item *between* two others, I don't expect it to end up at the *very end* of a list. When serially-dragging an item upwards through many pages of items, it's *very* annoying to have my progress erased when I accidentally drop it between item 4 and 5, and it ends up alllll the way back down at thirty.

(Postscript: Ignore the duplicate copy of the image, below. I can't find any way to delete attachments. o_O)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 3, 2014, 8:18:36 PM
With the latest patch, all you have to do is hold down the alt-key when you build something and it will go to the top of the queue.

However, there is also a bug that if you alt-tab out of the game and back in, it will build everything to the top of the queue until you restart the game!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 5, 2014, 8:49:50 PM
We could also have an option to have biggers queues or more space dedicated to these boxes at the bottom. On todays's big screens this doesn't remove the beauty of the planets and orbiting stuff, there is plenty of space...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment