Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Terraforming Mini Game

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 10:45:14 AM
I was thinking, I really find the game interesting and it is extremely addictive, my wife knows because she won't get off my pc now >.<

But I was thinking, maybe there could be some sort of a mini game in the game when you are actually terraforming a planet.

If you guys remember when Spore was released they had the actual visuals of when you were terraforming a planet and changing it right, In Endless Space maybe there could be an option to automate terraforming or play through a small mini game where you terraform the planet and based on how many points you get you can unlock random multipliers to add specific resources on that planet or something.

The game wouldn't be a long deal just something short and fun to do.

What I was thinking was maybe have the mini game split in 3 sections,

Initial Probe Phase where you have 3 Probes, These give you points based on random locations the player won't know, the higher the points the better the terraforming will be,

Experimental Phase where you have 2 experiments you can conduct on the planet's atmosphere, again the higher the results the better the terraforming output,

Deposit Calculation Phase where you have 1 point to put in one of 3 boxes, this would impact of the amount of deposits your planet would hold post terraforming.

I also thought that this mini game would have no save option and every time you start it again on the same planet it has been randomised.

Only an idea, put your ideas down too.

Pressed Del on the thread name, FAIL!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 1:47:32 PM
I found your idea brilliant, it could be very interesting if they'll develope a multilevel game experience in that direction smiley: smile I also think it could be applied on planetary invasions or so on...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment