Ship Detail Image (spinning) during ship creation

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 10:22:02 PM
We will work on it smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 5:07:26 PM
This thread is the origin of all ship design screen graphics discussions.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13204-suggestion-ship-spinning-in-ship-design-mode

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 10:42:40 AM
Yes it is nice that the devs are open to suggestions. There are a few small dev companies that have really impressed me with their openness to constructive criticism and suggestions from the gaming community.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 9:10:09 AM
Yes I would love to see this put in there. When I first started up the game I spent a good minute and a half trying to rotate the image because I just expected that you could. Very happy to hear they will work on it smiley: smile

P.S. This Games2Gether thing is brilliant... Seeing an idea posted on a forum with a prompt response from a dev saying they'll work on it... kinda gave me a warm fuzzy feeling smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 2:31:09 AM
again more YES!!! This is always a good feature to have in a game. I'd also like to get rid of the right click exit thing, i right click by accident sometimes and it kicks me becak to main UI, cant we just have pressing esc key as exit please.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:04:46 PM
This has likely already been suggested though a quick search revealed no matches. The ability to spin and zoom in/out on the model shown in both modify and military information screens would be a welcome feature since the models are so pretty.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 7:50:02 PM
I wanted to say that too. :-) It would be nice to have some more models for a ship class.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 7:17:55 PM
Yeah, this would be awesome. Every time I enter the military screen this occurs to me.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:17:38 PM
Haven't seen that mentioned, yet. Would be nice, though. Seconded.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment