Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

population colors

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 6:43:22 PM
I think 'empty' population spots should be colored gray instead of white. It seems funny that empty spaces should have more luminosity that actual important 'filled' pop. I even tried dragging the empty spots when first learning the game between systems because they actually stand out more than filled pop spots.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 6:01:25 PM
eddyvegas wrote:
I think 'empty' population spots should be colored gray instead of white. It seems funny that empty spaces should have more luminosity that actual important 'filled' pop. I even tried dragging the empty spots when first learning the game between systems because they actually stand out more than filled pop spots.

The problem with that, is grey is for planets you have not (can not) colonize.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:19:32 PM
What if population points were colored the color of the civilization they were created under? Then they could be different species...

Just an idea =P LOL
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:45:43 PM
smiley: biggrin but it isnt that absurd. They could have that colour but of course their shouldnt be more species on a planet smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:52:25 PM
Wotan wrote:
smiley: biggrin but it isnt that absurd. They could have that colour but of course their shouldnt be more species on a planet smiley: biggrin

I agree, you are debating miniscule details in an alpha phase. What they need is a simple, standardized system that works, and honestly as far as this goes, I think they have a good one.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 2:05:29 PM
+1, yes iam still when iam playing - think the population is displayed by the more luminosity icon, but its not. Its hard to understand for me :-)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 7:21:34 PM
This thread is the origin of population display discussions.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13322-suggestion-green-for-fully-populated-planets

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment