Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Warp drive and travel time

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 12:45:54 PM
Hello,

recently I make a mistake because I don't know if my ships could warp or not.

In last alpha version I see somewhere a blue arrow that note the distance my ship can travel per tune using "roads" and a green arrow for the warp one.

In the beta version Warp technology displayed +5=> green arrow

But I never see this information in my fleets.

I will be useful to display the warp PCS/T on the fleets box (like blue =>6/6 Green 0/5)

Relative question : When I program a long travel, The fleets always take the shorter way or not ? If I must verity if it is faster using warp, Could you display the number of turn of the programming travel somewhere ?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 4:55:28 PM
It'd also be nice if there was a way to see how many "distance units" a trip was before I send my fleet that way. Sometimes whether it takes 2 or 3 turns is going to be really important, and I might decide to do things a little differently if I can't make it fast enough.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 7:28:54 PM
The way they do it in games like Civ work well. After clicking on fleet, you hover over destination, shows how many turns. Pretty simple. Once you have some advanced scanning tech you should be able to know the time for incoming enemy fleets as well. I would assume all of this will be in final.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment