Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Use influence to take systems from other players

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 3:06:44 AM
Since playing civ 4, galciv2 and sins I have always loved taking over other players using influence, crushing them without even touching them. I really hope you guys implement this in ES.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 3:09:15 AM
Well naturally there would be diplomatic impacts, which would probably lead to war.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 3:54:11 AM
Maybe, In history nations didn't go to war because of propaganda. You spread propaganda on a planet, the inhabitants begin to hate their own empire and like yours, they defect to you then that empire goes to war with you, making whatever propaganda you spread the truth. Then the rest of their empire would begin to see your side of things because of the way their nation is acting. Even if they do go to war, it would still be fun.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 3:11:53 PM
This thread is the origin of discussions about control zones leading to enemy systems rebelling.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13480-suggestion-colonies-defecting-to-other-player-when-in-foreign-territory

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 8:57:34 AM
I'd be inclined to say that a system in the process from going from outpost to colony should be excepted from any such mechanism. In my most recent game, as example, one of the AI races homeworld was so close to 2 other systems that the cultural border overlapped -immediately-. I was actually worried that I would be stuck as they were also the only systems I could travel to.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment