Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

In Game Statistics ála News Network?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 10:41:32 AM
Hey!

Just bought Endless Space since I've been waiting for some up to date game reminiscent of Master of Orion. Seems really awesome already.

My suggestion or idea is:

Why not include some kind of Galactic News Network that - at random intervalls - presents some kind of statistic to you. Like "The fastest growing empires", "Most technologically advanced civilizations" or even warnings of Anomalies / Space Pirates / etc. Also news like Wars between factions, a faction beeing wiped from the galaxy by another one, official peace treaties, etc. You know, the going ons in a galaxy.

I don't know I just always liked how MOO gave you some information about what was going on in the whole galaxy without actually having discovered all of it. Made it seem like a place where lots of stuff was happening even without my intervention smiley: smile

If something like that is already in game sorry for the post, just hasn't popped up for me then. Otherwise - what do you think?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 12:38:56 PM
I'd liek that. And some fluff news. News that let you discover the more behind the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 8:04:12 PM
This thread is the origin of discussions about in game statistics.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13250-suggestion-galaxy-statistics-every-xxx-turns...

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13283-suggestion-keep-track-of-victory-progress

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13314-simple-suggestion-summary-of-victories

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 8:07:58 PM
I like this!

Only major stuff though, because we need to keep the exploration aspect lol

(not, for instance, player "X" colonized system "Y": that would be too much info and ruin the game)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 12:39:13 PM
More fluff in an immersive manner = win. smiley: approval
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment