Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

End of turn check

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 8:39:23 PM
One thing I found i was doing, even going though all the events for that turn, was that I was often not doing research or a system did not have a production. So what would be nice would be a box that comes up and tells you that you have no research, or no production in a system. This of course I would see as a system option that you can turn off, but you would have it defaulted on for new players.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 9:49:37 PM
This could be a handy tool, especially in the late game where things are getting hectic and it is easy to overlook things such as research or exploitations in systems
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:00:33 PM
Yeah one of my problems in strategy games is as it approaches the end game I notice that I tend to forget to move my fleets or I'll have a system with absolutely no improvements being built/dust or research being generated etc... It would make a nice addition along with maybe a next idle fleet/system button to make cycling through them all a lot quicker.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:04:20 PM
yea... hate it when i forget to build or turn some industry into sciense and end the turn... only realize it 5 turns later...
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 6:42:58 AM
ArrowLance wrote:
It would be great so long as I can turn it off.

Yep. I only need to turn something like this on when I'm sleepy (ok, so most of the time)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 8:01:47 AM
they need to not makes us to choose reaserch but if we didn't they need to put an option if we are sure cause some times i don't want to build anything
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 8:01:53 PM
This thread is the origin of discussions about including a safeguard for end turn.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13296-sugestion-end-of-turn-countdown

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment