Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

cannot assist ally in siege

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 2:37:47 AM
Even in single player against all the AI's, it is sometimes helpful to assist an ally in a siege. I was allied with UE and we were both attacking planets of Horatio, and he was down to two planets. I was sieging one of them and UE was sieging another. After I got mine, I wanted to make his siege go faster to make sure Horatio was completely out of the game. I moved my fleet to the Horatio system with the UE siege, and there were no actions my fleet could take. I should be able to add my siege capability to my ally's.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 2:44:30 AM
wouldnt really call it a bug.. more of an obvious feature request, all the AI jsut always hate me so not been ally, or even friendly yet lol, but thats my plan next game
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 7:22:03 AM
I can understand he thought it a bug, as he assumed it simply was a feature. And It should be if you're allied with someone.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 6:14:46 PM
This thread is the origin of discussions about allowing allies to help in combats.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13527-suggestion-allies-space-combat-requesting-military-aid-and-multi-faction-fleets

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13745-suggestion-allow-invasion-by-multiple-players

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment