Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Queue exploitation, anomaly fixes and moon surveys before planet is colonized

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 26, 2012, 3:45:50 PM
Being able to queue up planetary exploitations such as farms, anomaly reductions, and moon surveys at the same time as queuing up a planet colonization would be helpful. Right now I have to wait at least one turn after ordering a colonization, and come back to that planet to queue up the rest. It's annoying, especially late game when that system should have enough production to pay for the industry cost of all three things, but I can't use the spillover from colonization to go toward any of these things because I can't queue them up until the planet is already colonized.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 26, 2012, 3:51:20 PM
I completely agree. I suppose the way it is now could be explained by the fact that, with no one living on the planet yet, there's no one there to build exploitations/survey the moon/remove anomalies. And that does make sense.

But, still, I'd love to be able to queue up planetary options for a planet I'm colonizing now as well. If it doesn't happen, so be it, it's usually only a turn that gets lost, but...Eh, one can hope.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 26, 2012, 5:18:07 PM
Seconded.

I'd like to see especially the chance to fix the anomaly BEFORE colonizing a planet. In reality if you have the technology to revome, let's say, corrosive soil, on a planet you'd be able to do it even if that planet is not colonized.

Not to say terraforming, that too, we should be able to fix anomalies and terraform BEFORE colonizing.

Am I going off topic? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 1, 2012, 11:49:50 PM
davea wrote:
Duplicate of this:

This is something a lot of people want, and for good reason: The game needs it - exploitations, moon surveys etc. unnecessarily convolute the improvement building process. Thread bumped! Hopefully this will show up in a G2G vote soon.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 2, 2012, 2:02:29 PM
Apheirox wrote:
This is something a lot of people want, and for good reason: The game needs it - exploitations, moon surveys etc. unnecessarily convolute the improvement building process. Thread bumped! Hopefully this will show up in a G2G vote soon.

Agree, these things have not been mentioned here for the first time, which is definitely a sign of people wanting this kind of stuff implemented
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 7, 2012, 1:48:41 AM
I wholeheartedly agree!

I have a whole laundry list if tweaks I'd love to see, some of which I've seen posted, many I haven't seen yet and I've been lurking here for a couple weeks now.

#MyFirstPost
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment