Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Detailed Victory Analysis

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 8:26:25 AM
I'm not sure if this was included in the detailed player reports, but it seemed slightly different, so I figured I'd mention it. One of the absolute most enjoyable things about winning a long game of something like Civilization (and all its sequels) is browsing the victory analysis - looking at the list of units destroyed versus units lost, laughing over the power graph dives when an enemy civ encountered my military juggernaut, and generally reliving my victory through the various detailed numbers. The information that is most important, and that I really would love to see, is number of units of each type (hull type, for example) destroyed versus how many I lost, how many enemy heroes I defeated, how many planets I conquered, etc. Those stats really increase the feeling of payoff that comes after a win, and without them, it feels a little hollow. Overall, though, great game, and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 10:21:49 AM
Hi, welcome on the forums and thank you for the suggestion. smiley: smile

This has however been suggested a few times already: here is the original thread, I believe. This whole idea of Hall of Fame, or stats you would get as you progress in the game (in this thread), is in our Improve List. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 7:42:29 PM
Indeed, I was just about to say that this idea sounds very familiar... smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 7:58:10 PM
n18991c wrote:
Indeed, I was just about to say that this idea sounds very familiar... smiley: smile

"just" 9-11 hrs late smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment