Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Severe Issue: You can't communicate with allies or privately in game.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 11:02:28 AM
And adding people on steam is a very annoying and arduous process.

even wc3 and star craft (1998..) had private chat. come on guys.

this is game breaking, you cannot privately message people in game, as to request alliances or once they're formed you can't talk within the alliance. having to add people in your alliance on steam, waiting for them to accept, then making a group chat is just silly.

this kind of thing is not a hard thing to implement by any means, just a minor oversight creating a major problem, please fix, thank you <3
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 11:36:16 AM
Well, as the game is steam-based, the Steam-Chat should work. Or Skype (my friends and I use it)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 9:45:44 PM
doesn't matter if its steamed based, steam's communication system is fundamentally flawed, you can't message people whom you are in games with with out adding them, and most people, like me, have ingame notifications off so they cant even see your freind requests. your point is completely irrelevant, just because this game is steam based does in NO WAY mean it should have a non working simple chat system.

seriously that makes no ♥♥♥♥ing sense whatsoever, im not going to ask for everyone's skype id in the lobby, or to add us all to steam, that's just retarded. im sorry, a game with out a working chat system just shows complete lack of forethought in regards to multiplayer play. and sorry that i don't have a bunch of freinds on skype or steam who play 4x games, this genre is very unpopular.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 1, 2012, 2:57:43 PM
Don't agree with the tone, (well, a little) but agreed with all said.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment