Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Windows 8/Touch Screen Multi-touch Support

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 2, 2012, 8:54:57 PM
So this is a simple suggestion, after watching this video I couldn't help but think that this would be a great idea for a game like Endless Space.

I don't have a touch screen ultrabook, or a touch screen for that matter. But I will likely have one sometime in the future. Seeing as Endless Space is the kind of game I can see myself coming back too a lot I would love to one day be able to play it on a touch screen like they did with Civ 5 in the video. It would be so cool being able to zoom in and out, and using the menus just by touching them.

So I'll just leave this hear for you guys to consider for a patch some time down the line.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 2, 2012, 9:16:59 PM
hi,

I was testing Endless Space on the Steam Free Weekend. What a great game, I will definitively buy it. I also tested it on my new Acer Iconia W700 Tablet. And it works... almost. A normal left-click is a double tap on the tablet. Zooming in and out works with two fingers as you are used to. The big problem is: You cannot move your ships, because you have to set your waypoints by a right-click. On the W700, this is a long tap. The waypoints appear, but the ship doesn't move. I just tried for over an hour to figure out how it can be moved, but didn't find a solution...

So, the game ALMOST works on Tablets. It would be awesome if there will be a fix for the right-click-problem smiley: smile

Berschi
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment