Play as Pirate

Yes i want.
No pirates are also bad
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 4, 2012, 3:45:32 AM
How would this work, I'm sick of seeing threads asking to play as a pirate. There is like one every month, please go search up those before making new ones.

Pirates have no planets, this suggestion is like asking if you can play as a gun in an FPS game or a non-leveling monster in an rpg game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 4, 2012, 6:26:57 AM
It isn't like that in the slightest. I assume every pirate band has a base of operations somewhere. Besides, Pirates could be awesome.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 4, 2012, 7:34:14 PM
Correct, in an earlier thread it was stated that there is no intention to turn the pirates into a playable faction.

However, I wish they'd make the pirate ships available for selection in the custom faction creator....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 2:09:49 AM
n18991c wrote:
Correct, in an earlier thread it was stated that there is no intention to turn the pirates into a playable faction.

However, I wish they'd make the pirate ships available for selection in the custom faction creator....

This. A thousand times, this. Or make a modkit so I can make my own Pirate faction. =P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 2:12:07 AM
n18991c wrote:

okay that's what i'm try to talk about. I beg your excuse for my bad english.

maybe someone start another closer poll.

*shame on me*
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment