Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Illigal move notification.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 9:57:25 PM
Hi all,

I think this question is not yet on the forums.

Maybe it would be a nice feature if you would get a small notification if a move or action is illegal.

And also maybe add the info why.

Two examples why I have this idea.

- Me and my friend are playing a game and we wanted to make peace between our races. (Do know we both are pretty new to the game but still).

He is playing the race the Cravers (who never can make peace). We where wondering why this was. Afterwards we looked it up and found out why.

- I wanted to move my fleet into my friends zone (we had peace at the time, and no open borders).

I do understand these both reasons are things you can easily lookup or are easily discovered when you pay attention.

But I think there might be more times where a small tooltip can help a lot.

Khallann
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 7:53:23 PM
I agree with the fleet movement thing. There should be a notification as to why you cannot make a certain move like "This system is under blockade. You cannot move your fleet." Or "This fleet is in a battle with the enemy. You cannot move it."
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 7, 2012, 12:36:25 AM
This was my number one issue as a newbie player in my first couple of games. I think it would make the learning curve on the why's of fleet movement much quicker.

Registered just to say that. BTW great registration system. Didn't even have to check my email or type my login again like most forums. Hassle free smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 7, 2012, 11:52:04 AM
I also concur, the illegal move notificaiton system would be a nice additional trait to have to in the game. I know that if you mouse over certain actions like taking over a sytem that isnt yours the button isnt flashing if will give you a small tootip but its something that in my opinion should be a message pop or somehting.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 7, 2012, 7:51:31 PM
They could implement something like the pop-up you receive when you try to end a turn without selecting something to research.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment