Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

More backstroy, lore for factions.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 5:45:22 PM
I already love Endless Space, but I feel that my understanding of the current factions are a bit lacking. I think that more backstory should be implemented in its own option on the start menu that tells of storys that, created by the devs or the community, would be posted. This would add a lot more depth to the factions and make the experince a little more personal with your favorite faction. Also, I think that the storys and information should be accompanied by some concept art to add to the feel and emotion of whatever is being portrayed.smiley: approval
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 7:31:41 PM
I really like this idea. I got a little introduction when I played as the Sophons, which I really liked, but I would love more. Also, faction specific events would be really cool as well. I posted an idea about scenarios, like in the Civilization series, where they could maybe go into each of the race's histories.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 5:14:51 AM
More cinematics, like ones at the at the beginning but with unique ones depending on the faction that ones.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 5:17:49 AM
Space_Derp123 wrote:
More cinematics, like ones at the at the beginning but with unique ones depending on the faction that ones.

Could even have them for faction unique events, that would be something. I love the cinematics in-game. Realy would hope there were more.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 6:23:57 AM
As it is right now, more and more bits of lore are emerging, scattered throughout the game, the forum, and the website articles. As a lore-buff, I try to track these fragments down, figure out how they piece together, and consolidate the findings onto the game's wiki.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 6:27:08 AM
Troodon wrote:
As it is right now, more and more bits of lore are emerging, scattered throughout the game, the forum, and the website articles. As a lore-buff, I try to track these fragments down, figure out how they piece together, and consolidate the findings onto the game's wiki.

I & am sure others appreciate your efforts smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 6:38:33 AM
LocoMike wrote:
I & am sure others appreciate your efforts smiley: wink

Thanks smiley: smile

To be honest, I have only just started my work. Also, I got a lot of help from other forum members and even from Slowhands. (Thank you so much for the Sheredyn info.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment