Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Quicksave!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 5:59:38 AM
I have a TON of suggestions for features and tweaks for ES, but if I could have one thing... a Quicksave button would be it! smiley: smile

Sorry if it's been suggested before.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 12:06:29 PM
There is an auto-save inbuilt into the game and it doesn't take that long to "quickly save" your game as its just a few clicks away. I have never had a problem with this or for another matter, how long the turns take to load. And i have a 5 year old Pc.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 9:16:29 PM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:
There is an auto-save inbuilt into the game and it doesn't take that long to "quickly save" your game as its just a few clicks away. I have never had a problem with this or for another matter, how long the turns take to load. And i have a 5 year old Pc.

Agreed completely. I'm not sure a Quicksave is necessary for any reason. It takes precisely two clicks to access the save menu. Even if you're the slowest mouse-user alive and take a second per click, that is exactly two seconds worth of work to save. Not exactly a huge issue.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 11, 2012, 4:09:35 AM
clericus wrote:
I just find it annoying since I save almost every turn...

Why? The game saves for you every turn. The only times I save are before committing to a drastic action (War, peace, massive trade, etc).
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment