Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Idea Series -2 Ship Battles

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 6:04:59 PM
*Ship war looks cool at the very beginning of the game but when we got big ships all magic goes away .War scene looks ridiculous ,Battleships should move .Also where are riders ?we are just watching laser beams and rocket marks. (riders mean like battlestar galactica vipers etc. )

-If ai will control these battle scenes i know it will going to hard to do programming all ship and their moves but it is not cool right now .If you add raiders to battleships and if hero take the lead of these battleships ,we can use rider by first person camera and can join war .

It will be awesome and being in fight with your own raider ...oh damm that idea boiling my blood . ( you may add some dialogue to raiders that we can hear and feel how battle is and our ship crew. (also our species )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 6:36:23 PM
Knisath wrote:
*Ship war looks cool at the very beginning of the game but when we got big ships all magic goes away .War scene looks ridiculous ,Battleships should move .Also where are riders ?we are just watching laser beams and rocket marks. (riders mean like battlestar galactica vipers etc. )

Sips do move, just slowly.

And strikecraft are accepted for a future expansion, but you could consider the missiles to be suicide drones, other then that, I do feel like the ordinance you shoot should travel faster.

and "Ship war"? that made me giggle, good work sir!

-If ai will control these battle scenes i know it will going to hard to do programming all ship and their moves but it is not cool right now .If you add raiders to battleships and if hero take the lead of these battleships ,we can use rider by first person camera and can join war .

Well ship combat is always automatic, only the use of cards is up to the player.

As to using fighters personally, the devs did mention it, but I wouldn't bet on it.

It will be awesome and being in fight with your own raider ...oh damm that idea boiling my blood . ( you may add some dialogue to raiders that we can hear and feel how battle is and our ship crew. (also our species )

Com chatter in combat from the crews? I agree smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 7:32:42 PM
Card using is good but it is simple and after a few battles later ,you can guess easily which card enemy will use.May be there will be other option like being kamikaze at the last.It may change battle way smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 7:51:04 PM
Knisath wrote:
Card using is good but it is simple and after a few battles later ,you can guess easily which card enemy will use.May be there will be other option like being kamikaze at the last.It may change battle way smiley: biggrin

How is kamizase different from missle?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 8:24:19 PM
Kamikaze has tons of steel ,many missiles ,engine reactor power also kamikaze can start chain blowing at enemy fleet.Also kamikaze can't be stopped by other spaceship shields.Also it has unique momentum to blow enemy ship. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment