Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Planet view feature ?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 25, 2012, 12:51:10 AM
I think it would be a cool addition if there was an option where in planet view ,if you had colonized the planet. You could zoom in on the planet and see depending on the infrastructure and population a different city/establishment.

e.g a fully populated Terran would take you to a view of a city. It wouldn't have to be anything fancy just a short video on loop.

a densely populated volcanic planet would have a view of a small facility showing a shield or something protecting it from the immense heat.

This could let you expand on lore and give a small perspective on civilian life. It would be a small detail but i would mean so much being able to zoom in on your capital and see a massive city. It would also create a sense of "gosh my super cool planet is under attack ,THIS JUST GOT SERIOUS !!!" It would improve on the emotionless feel when one of my systems gets invaded.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 12:24:49 PM
I imagine this would be somewhat like what the old Total War games had, where you could zoom in while not under attack and just check out some of the features of the town? (in this case planet)

That'd be pretty cool, I say.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment