Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

More Colony modules - bonus production

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 2, 2013, 8:41:42 PM
It would be nice to be able to have extra types of colony modules that let me jumpstart growth on a new system.

A module that translates production on one world to production points on another, i.e. for +40 production cost, I get some fraction of that to start building things on the new system, say +20 (1/2)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 2, 2013, 9:25:38 PM
I like it, any other ideas for the civilian modules?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 3, 2013, 1:38:29 PM
why not just stack modules to jumpstart? 2-4 modules give you 2-4 population more than a single, ergo when you have baryotic shielding and (the vials dont remember the name) you have tons of production, though i agree more diverse civilian modules should be implemented.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 3, 2013, 6:42:39 PM
A population boost isn't nearly as helpful for systems that are mineral starved. I've seen systems with only science oriented gas giants, and even if I maxxed out the population, it takes a long time to build anything.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 4, 2013, 2:00:31 PM
Yeah, i guess that can be an issue, i tend to make sure i have at least 500 dust (on fast) and 1000 dust (on normal/slow) to dump into a colony to jumpstart it, the rainbow improvements and produ improvements are great, but that's the mid game - the early game i dont think you should be (or even be able to) colonize systems like that yet.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment