Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Espionage and Victory

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 1:09:49 PM
My suggestion: remove all indication for all victory types that already in the game for enemy win %, incorporate into espionage system using heroes and other generic spies that includes intel (discerning victory progress) sabotage (generally causing mayhem in any number of imaginable ways) misdirection (leading another empire to think someone else is trying to get them, and defense (anti-spies). Possibly also add a new espionage related victory condition?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 27, 2012, 6:27:16 PM
Spies were a very powerful tool in Master of Orion 2. Stealing technology, assassinating Heroes, and destroying Improvements. Do want!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 4, 2013, 9:16:12 AM
I also.

Useful espionage options:

+steal

+ sabotage

++ sabotage of diplomatic status with other neighbour

+ anti-spies (agents)

+ assassinating Heroes
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 4, 2013, 2:04:51 PM
Quinevis wrote:
remove all indication for all victory types that already in the game for enemy win %, incorporate into espionage system using heroes and other generic spies that includes intel (discerning victory progress)...

Removing enemy score makes no sense, you can just save, quit and check the score overview. As for win % progress, when I'm aiming for some specific victory condition, like diplomatic for instance, the % is really vague anyway.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment