Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Chitter Chatter of Millions

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 28, 2012, 11:29:47 AM
For the sake of aesthetic appeal can the dev team add noise via planetary communication. Like when you zoom in on a selected planet you can hear incoherent ramblings about their daily lives on working on the fields to feed the system or during times of civil unrest via low approval you'll be hearing a lot of shout and even unified chanting (no more expansion etc. etc.) and my favorite, during times of war you can hear laser fire and things exploding all by zooming in on one planet.

It would feel like a living, BREATHING system when you can hear the voice of millions. smiley: ohh

(If a topic of similar attributes has been posted on an earlier date then take no head on this thread)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 28, 2012, 1:00:57 PM
I would like to see more civilian traffic between worlds in a system, and possibly between a players system too on the strategic map.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 28, 2012, 3:35:32 PM
Oh what a fantastic idea it would make looking at the galactic map far less static as I wage war upon the Amoeba lol
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 8, 2013, 12:54:59 PM
The_Ageless_Scholar wrote:
For the sake of aesthetic appeal can the dev team add noise via planetary communication. Like when you zoom in on a selected planet you can hear incoherent ramblings about their daily lives on working on the fields to feed the system or during times of civil unrest via low approval you'll be hearing a lot of shout and even unified chanting (no more expansion etc. etc.) and my favorite, during times of war you can hear laser fire and things exploding all by zooming in on one planet.

It would feel like a living, BREATHING system when you can hear the voice of millions. smiley: ohh

(If a topic of similar attributes has been posted on an earlier date then take no head on this thread)

ouhf! grate detail suggestion! Added with trade traffic and other things!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment