Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

UE Industry bonus

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 7:55:41 PM
I suggest increasing the UE industry bonus to this.

8-16-24-32-40-44-48-52-56-60-64-68-72-76-80

"It makes early game high taxes better, gives them better military potential in mid-game, possibly makes T3 approval a better beeline than Low-Temp Hydration (unlike every other affinity), and should be enough to close the gap."

During a discussion with people on the matter they felt that the UE affinity did not provide enough of an industry bonus early-mid game to be worth it over an overall high approval empire, so here we suggest that increasing the industry bonus to these level would allow the UE a choice between science/food and an overall great industry from either high approval or high taxes, thus making the choice between Science/food or Industry/Dust.

Giving the UE the edge they need to peruse their strategy's throughout the game despite not specializing in any area of the game, jack of all trades, master of none.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 14, 2012, 1:25:56 PM
Btw, why does the UE get more dust from low tax rates and less dust from high tax rates than the other affinities? (I would have expected the reverse.)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 14, 2012, 1:30:37 PM
I am not sure as it is very strange, I guess as a balance from having more dust in lesser tax rates.

Good catch there Blue.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 1:09:20 AM
I still think this would be a good alteration to the UE, Giving the industrialists some loving. smiley: kitty
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment