Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

New Auto Battle

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 8:30:33 AM
Howdy!

In my original laundry list of UI difficulties, I asked for a way to quick resolve the battle by just picking cards and going. This has since been implemented, and I thank you greatly for it.

However, the new implementation needs a small tweak.

Right now, I pick all three of my cards, and then resolve the battle in one fell swoop. This is nice. However, it would be much nicer if I could just use a no-frills resolution mode that worked like this:

Pick my first card, click a button to see results of round 1, pick my second card, push a button to see results of round 2, pick my third card, resolve battle.

By "See the results", I don't mean the animation, I mean the "HP lost, etc." chart that comes up after the battle.

This would preserve your battle system without making me sit through 3 minutes of it to resolve a battle that I can do in 15s.

The current quick resolution method is much better than the old options, but sacrifices the tactical nature of the system. The above tweak would be the best of both worlds.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 11:12:57 AM
Great idea. But i have the hope that the devs will change the combat system in general.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 8:21:30 PM
Morvagor wrote:
Great idea. But i have the hope that the devs will change the combat system in general.

If you mean change from using cards as a system, that is highly unlikely.

I like Arrataz idea though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 19, 2013, 5:26:01 PM
I agree with the OP as I know in some situations I end up going to manual battle even though I'm pretty certain of the outcome, mainly I do this if I expect something unexpected, and along the lines if I need to retreat in round 2 or 3.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment