Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion - Infinite build on ships

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 20, 2013, 8:55:42 PM
When it gets to that late stage in game where you just have a load of systems pumping out as many ships as possible it can get boring having to constantly refill the build queue. This is worse when you have systems with 10000+ industry producing 30-40 ships a turn. Just a suggestion that if there was an option to make a system build an infinite amount of ships of a set type, it would make late game a lot more enjoyable.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 8:18:08 AM
Please show me your 10000+ Industry per turn system, I require to study it so that I may also be that pro.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 9:40:39 AM
10k+ systems are rare but possible.

On 6-planet-systems with all planets terraformed to tier 1, A.I.S., all food-improvements and all set to food-exploit you will see such numbers.

3k-5k is pretty common in very late game.

I feel that filling the queues is less of a problem than actually making fleets out of all those ships. That doesn't mean, that the suggestion is unneccessary. It would still be good to be able to do so.

What I've been asking for and am doing again here now is the following 2 things:

If you have selected all ships in a hangar and click on launch and the amount of ships is bigger than your fleet-size, have it launch several as big as possible fleets.

Same goes for the "Merge" button when you have selected more ships than would fit in a fleet. It should use the same algorithm that the AI uses to merge its fleets to make as many fleets as big as possible.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 11:15:37 AM
Waylander1982 wrote:
Please show me your 10000+ Industry per turn system, I require to study it so that I may also be that pro.

I shall next time I get a 6 huge planet system, but that game is gone as of two days ago.

EDIT: Here is a system with 8300 production with only 5 planets so you can imagine its possible to get 10000+ with 6 planets.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 12:14:56 AM
Just all the upgrades. And given the population on the Tiny planet, I guess Horatio affinity/traits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 5:54:31 PM
Waylander1982 wrote:
Build Terran.

I've done testing and with all upgrades a jungle planet is better than a Terran one. I know people say its not but when tested in game I definitely get better industry from a jungle, not by much but its definitely more.

Pietrak wrote:
Just all the upgrades. And given the population on the Tiny planet, I guess Horatio affinity/traits.

Yeah I have crowded planets in my custom faction but I also am using the United Empire affinity which at 100% tax rate brought me a hell of a lot more industry. Its my favourite affinity for playing against the AI, as once you survive to the later stages of the game it brings the most advantage.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment