Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

System Defence

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 5, 2013, 12:54:57 PM
Hi I have been playing Endless Space for a few weeks now.

And the first thing said about the game its awesome!

However I am missing a few things in the game.

Maybe it would be fun to have like outposts or be able to build like starbases in the game for system defence and for instance that you can only build an outpost at beginning colonies and starbases at colonies.

And that you can upgrade them the same way you could do with you're ships.

These things would bring a bit more strategy in the game because now sometimes you have your main fleet fighting battles in enemy territory and not much defence in the systems.

Greetings ,

Nestoratos
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 5, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
I think being able to build some sort of system 'space stations' that you can equip out and such would be cool. They could defend from attack and perhaps even join a defending 'fleet' and even exceed its normal CP limit. (Though you could only have one station over a planet, and it would be expensive to build). Stations also would not, I don't think, be able to prevent ships from departing the system. Still, there are ways it could be cool to have. They might also have some sort of trade revenue boost.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 30, 2013, 9:32:52 AM
Or you get the use of building bases by adding a special endless structure in de game to get that technology.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment