Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Separating starting planet from faction trait

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 1, 2013, 3:00:04 AM
Instead of having your starting planet determined by the faction trait have it as a separate choice with tier 2, 3 and 4 planets providing additional trait points allowance. Discuss.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 3, 2013, 6:48:37 PM
I completely agree with this idea. It would add another level of customization to the already robust current one. Another good addition might be splitting the diplomacy portrait from ship design in "Appearance"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 4, 2013, 11:55:34 PM
I agree with this. You do have to take into account that some might use tolerant plus this, though. I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing, though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 6, 2013, 5:56:57 PM
It would be interesting to have traits that switched around the happiness loss from certain planets. For example, gas giants would have no happiness loss, while terran, oceanic and jungle planets would have -20 or something similar.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 8, 2013, 9:43:50 AM
Kaphraxus wrote:
It would be interesting to have traits that switched around the happiness loss from certain planets. For example, gas giants would have no happiness loss, while terran, oceanic and jungle planets would have -20 or something similar.

Would be funny. I think something like this was already mentioned in some other threads. You know, races who like unfriendlier planets.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment