Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Construction queue saves, those long games with the AI or tradebuddies

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 10, 2013, 9:28:20 PM
Is it possible to create a construction queue save so you can select it to do a pre-determined amount of changes to a system?

what I mean is the following:

A few save slots or maybe multiple as needed(unknown limits possibly due to code/save storage?)

Ability to select systems for mass queue selection or all available

All tech option if applicable you have the heroes and are just super lazy(does not teraform but will explore moons)

Select construction buildings, if not applicable it will not attempt to build it

Teraform planets if applicable

Explore moons if applicable

Production into science or Dust if nothing else

Ships building, not really one to add because most would manual this regardless for their needs. More of an extra.

The idea is purely for the long huge games where you may have 20-40 systems to go through, or more. Or perhaps you're feeling lazy and passive in a multiplayer game with a trade buddy like a dick.(well, it is a purpose?)

Are you tired of clicking the same thing over and over 1-25 systems after you just researched those 20%+ science improvements? Wouldn't you love to just click "Queue all: *add x or y to all construction queues*"? Then boy is this idea just for you(and me)!

It could also mean modifying a constant build queue from start to end for faster turns. I'm sure some have early games where even if it's just 5 things to select and they are at 5 systems, it could take too long for others' attention span. I'm sure even in multiplayer games some may use Auto in fights to speed up the process.

No I did not look to see if there's any similar posts, as I don't visit the forum often. if someone else posted the idea and something I said sounds good and could be added upon their's ok then. I just wanted to leave my idea here in general if nobody posted it or similar.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 11, 2013, 4:58:05 PM
Really nice idea. Agreed! smiley: approval

I hate it to go through about 10-20 systems in the endgame each round. And the system AI is average (for example once it wanted to build the wonder victory building in all of my systems. Would have been about 800smiley: dust upkeep smiley: biggrin).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment