Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

planet overview for colonization planning

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 9:44:08 AM
I really missing a table, were all free, reachable and known planets/star systems are listed, sortable by class, by industry or food points etc. It would help to decide easy which planet to colonize next.

Being able to mark one planet and send the next colinization ship automaticly to it would be great too.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 12:45:40 PM
There are more important things to do. It doesn't take that much time to check the colnizeable star systems by hand.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 2:36:13 PM
Lord_S wrote:
There are more important things to do. It doesn't take that much time to check the colnizeable star systems by hand.

I don't think that a simple list is a deal braker for other stuff. The point is, to make comparsions between planets easy possible and, last not least, reduce "management by clicks". ;-)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 6:32:21 PM
I don't know how much work this would be for the programmers.

If this isn't that much work I would be ok with your suggestion.

But if this needs a lot of time it wouldn't be worth the work.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 6:53:52 PM
I wonder if you gyus know about the overview and want to improve it oder simply don't know about it? smiley: confused
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 7:00:53 PM
Do you mean the empire overview, Tred?

But I think Wallenstein wants an overview were the uncolonized systems can be seen.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 9:26:06 PM
Lord_S wrote:

But I think Wallenstein wants an overview were the uncolonized systems can be seen.

QFT (plus the 10 char necessarry to post lol)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 9:29:17 PM
Lord_S wrote:

ah okay, my fault, yeah i meant the empire overview smiley: biggrin

- hm an overview of uncolonialized systems - wouldn't this make the game less into exploring?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 9:31:10 PM
an overview of the already explored, but uncolonized planets of course. The point is to find easy the most valuable planet for next colony ship.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment